Welcome to The Blue House!
Apartment ideally located besides metro station Réaumur Sébastopol (lines 3 and 4) Connected by bus 20, 38 and 39 .
There are numerous restaurants, bars, shops and supermarkets near the location.
You will stay in the center of Paris, close to the most touristic spots of the city.
Centre Pompidou - 10 mis walking
Notre Dame - 15 mins subway/ 20 mins walking
Musée du Louvre - 15 mins subway/ 20 mins walking
Opéra Garnier - 10 mins subway
Tour Eiffel - 30 mins subway
The Bleu House gets its name from the blue moldings you will find throughout the entire house.
The apartment has been renovated in 2018.
This beautiful apartment of 70 sqm with a high ceiling height of 3 meters, is composed of 2 bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen and a bathroom.
➡ 2 Bedrooms with a double bed each
➡ 1 full bathroom (wash basin, shower, toilet, hair dryer).
➡1 fully equipped kitchen (stove, pans, plates, cutlery, oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, coffee machine, toaster, kettle, pots ... )
➡ 1 living room with sofa bed and a flat screen TV with over 100 channels.
➡ 1 dining table for up to 6 people
➡ High-speed internet WiFi
➡ Bed linen and towels (1 per person booked) are included
This Parisian Apartment offers a comfortable & spacious living area that can accommodate up to 6 people.
Guests have access to the whole flat
Ideally located at the exit of the Metro Réaumur Sébastopol (lines 3 and 4), you will stay in the center of Paris, where the main tourist attractions are accessible by foot or by metro:
- 2 minutes walk from rue Montorgueil, very famous pedestrian street lined with bakeries, cafes, bistros, restaurants, that you can borrow to join the Halles.
- 10 minutes by foot from the Pompidou Center
- 10 minutes by metro from the Louvre Museum, the Place de l'Opera and the department stores (Galeries Lafayette Haussmann and Printemps), Notre-Dame Cathedral, etc.
- On the other hand, this exceptional location will give you immediate access to many local shops: bakeries, cafés / restaurants with their typically Parisian terraces, supermarkets (Monoprix open from Monday to Saturday until 9pm).
Metro Réaumur Sébastopol, metro lines 3 & 4
From the airport: Take RER B to Chatelet les Halles, then take line 4 to Réaumur Sébastopol. The building is at the foot of the subway station
- This apartment does not accept parties : significant charges will apply if travelers do not respect this.
In case of complaint from our neighborhood or the police, guests will be asked to leave the apartment immediately, without refund. The full security deposit will be hold. Please respect the tranquility of the neighborhood.
- Upon your arrival, we will ask an ID with the same name on your booking (and we will copy it on our phone). This is in order to prevent fraud.
- Limited to 1 baby (under 2 years old) free of charge. If there is more than one baby, they must be added as "Children"
The day of arrival:
Check in is from 15.00 to 20.00 and check out is until 11:00 am at the latest.
NOTE: for check in between 20.00 to 22:00, a surcharge of 30 euros is required. For check in after 22.00, a surcharge of 50 euros will be requested. No check in possible after 23:00 pm
- For groups under 4 travelers, sofa bed is prepared only on demand before the day of arrival
- The final cleaning of the apartment is included, we only ask to be delivered in a correct shape, that means, to wash the dishes and to take out the garbage.
Children welcome, Pets not allowed . Smoking not allowed
Bathroom & laundry
Bed linen, Hair dryer, Iron & Board, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin . Washing machine
Heating & cooling
TV (Antenna) . TV (Cable)
Internet & office
Kitchen & dining
Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster . Vacuum cleaner
Carbon Monoxide Detector . Smoke Detector
Pets not allowed
Smoking not allowed
Check in: 03:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM